Lesson 1: How To Price Your Work
An easy formula to price the crochet items you make and earn a fair wage!
My Crochet Career, Lesson 1: How To Price Your Work
Do you sell what you make?
Are you unsure how to price your work?
This lesson shares part 1 in a 6 part course (My Crochet Career), offering an easy formula to price the crochet items you make and earn a fair wage!
I learned to crochet at the age of 5 and haven't put my hook down since! I've published over 300 patterns, authored 7 crochet books, taught 2 courses with Craftsy, and launched the American Crochet Association in 2015. I currently live in Oregon with my husband, son, 2 cats and 1 dog.
- 2009-present: Salena Baca Crochet
- 2012-2016: Design Wars, Founder
- 2014-2017: Happily Hooked Magazine, Content Coordinator, Director of Relations
- 2014-2016: The Pattern Pack, Founder & Editor
- 2015: Author
- 2015-present: American Crochet Association, Founder & Lead Educator
- 2016, 2018: Craftsy Instructor
- 2018-2020: Yarnpreneur Academy, CEO / Lead Yarn Lover