Are you interested in writing and selling crochet patterns, but need help because....
- You're not sure if the designs you create are unique and original
- You're struggling to sell the patterns you write
- You think that you have to publish new patterns every week (month...) to be relevant
- You believe that free patterns will lead to more sales
- You're not sure where and how to find people who love your work, and will pay for it
- You feel like you have to have an email list, YouTube channel, blog, website, Instagram, Facebook page and group
This course will guide you through all these questions, and more!
Get started now!
I learned to crochet at the age of 5 and haven't put my hook down since! I've published over 300 patterns, authored 7 crochet books, taught 2 courses with Craftsy, and launched the American Crochet Association in 2015. I currently live in Oregon with my husband, son, 2 cats and 1 dog.
- 2009-present: Salena Baca Crochet
- 2012-2016: Design Wars, Founder
- 2014-2017: Happily Hooked Magazine, Content Coordinator, Director of Relations
- 2014-2016: The Pattern Pack, Founder & Editor
- 2015: Author
- 2015-present: American Crochet Association, Founder & Lead Educator
- 2016, 2018: Craftsy Instructor
- 2018-2020: Yarnpreneur Academy, CEO / Lead Yarn Lover
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't waste any more time wondering if you, and crochet your work, is good enough. There are simple strategies you can implement right now to help you become a confident, successful pattern writer in the crochet world!