"I love ACA. Your teaching methods are awesome and I’m learning more than I ever thought I would."
- Jessica F., ACA Crochet Instructor Training Student
Learn to TEACH crochet!
You may already know how to crochet like a pro, but there is a gap between knowing how to do something and being able to clearly articulate and teach your knowledge in an effective way.
In this course we'll cover:
- Private Crochet Instruction
- Lessons vs Workshops
- Lesson Foundations
- Becoming a Coach
- Skill Assessments
- Student Tool Kit
- Teaching Environments
- Payment structures, left-handed students, slow learners, children, first projects
- Client Journey
- Marketing Efforts
- Promotions; keeping students coming back, finding new students
- Building a Community
- Continuing Education & Support
- Templates & Forms
- Guidelines & Responsibilities
- Lesson Overview & Courses Syllabus
- Individual Lesson Plan & Agreement
- New Student Checklist
- Teaching objectives, lesson outlines, homework, patterns, action steps and more for the Beginner, Easy & Intermediate levels of crochet!
Get started now!
I learned to crochet before grade school and have had a passion for the art ever since. Back in 2009, I began publishing patterns that fit my style and my work has been featured in various craft and crochet communities since. Crochet has always been a passion of mine, and I’m proud to call it my career with platforms like Design Wars Challenge (Founder), Happily Hooked Magazine (Content), The Pattern Pack (Editor).
In 2015, I created the American Crochet Association, where we are dedicated to helping crocheters to help themselves. Tidbits? I’m always up for a bit of traveling, I’m very fond of black licorice, I’m quite good at Scrabble, and I can do 10 push-ups!