"I love ACA. Your teaching methods are awesome and I’m learning more than I ever thought I would."
- Jessica F., ACA Crochet Instructor Training Student
Learn to TEACH crochet!
You may already know how to crochet like a pro, but there is a gap between knowing how to do something and being able to clearly articulate and teach your knowledge in an effective way.
In this course we'll cover:
- Private Crochet Instruction
- Lessons vs Workshops
- Lesson Foundations
- Becoming a Coach
- Skill Assessments
- Student Tool Kit
- Teaching Environments
- Payment structures, left-handed students, slow learners, children, first projects
- Client Journey
- Marketing Efforts
- Promotions; keeping students coming back, finding new students
- Building a Community
- Continuing Education & Support
- Templates & Forms
- Guidelines & Responsibilities
- Lesson Overview & Courses Syllabus
- Individual Lesson Plan & Agreement
- New Student Checklist
- Teaching objectives, lesson outlines, homework, patterns, action steps and more for the Beginner, Easy & Intermediate levels of crochet!
Get started now!
I learned to crochet at the age of 5 and haven't put my hook down since! I've published over 300 patterns, authored 7 crochet books, taught 2 courses with Craftsy, and launched the American Crochet Association in 2015. I currently live in Oregon with my husband, son, 2 cats and 1 dog.
- 2009-present: Salena Baca Crochet
- 2012-2016: Design Wars, Founder
- 2014-2017: Happily Hooked Magazine, Content Coordinator, Director of Relations
- 2014-2016: The Pattern Pack, Founder & Editor
- 2015: Author
- 2015-present: American Crochet Association, Founder & Lead Educator
- 2016, 2018: Craftsy Instructor
- 2018-2020: Yarnpreneur Academy, CEO / Lead Yarn Lover