Are you ready to start selling your crochet projects, but you’re not sure what you should be charging? You’re not alone!
If you love to crochet, but you’re searching the internet with questions like:
- How much should I charge for a crochet blanket?
- How do you calculate the cost of handmade goods?
- How do I price my items?
- How much does it cost to crochet?
- Can you make money from crocheting?
We’ve got a simple formula to help you price any crochet project you make, and it includes just a few simple things to consider:
- What do I need to make per hour?
- How much time will it take you to complete the item?
- Factor in the cost of materials & fees.
If you’re ready to apply this simple formula, give our free crochet calculator a try CLICK HERE to find our free Crochet Calculator.
This calculator, and our pricing formula, is part of our online workshop My Crochet Career: Everything you need to know to make and sell what you love, avoid burnout, and earn a fair wage.
Peace, Love & Crochet
Do you have any questions about our simple pricing formula? Let us know in the comments below!