Yarn is fundamental to crochet, so understanding the characteristics of it will help you to buy and use yarn with confidence! At the American Crochet Association, we are here to help crochet lovers ask better questions about the yarn in their lives!
Knit Picks Dishie
Buy From: Knit Picks
- Weight: 4, Medium
- Hook: US I 5.5mm
- Fiber: 100% Cotton
- Strand: Plied; 4 single plies, S-twist (2 twisted together, twice).
- Care: Machine wash & dry
- Yarn Pros: Absorbent, strong, sturdy, economical
- Amount: 190 yds (Solid, Multi, Twist), 760 yds (Cone),
- Colors: 24 solid, 8 cone, 18 multi, 12 twist
This yarn is best suited for:
- Home: Cleaning, washcloth, scrubber
- Accessories: Bag, hat
- Toys & Hobby: Softies
For a list of yarn substitutes:
Patterns made with this yarn:
Fiber Fix Friday Live Show:
Want to learn more about yarn?
We’ve been helping crocheters to help themselves since 2015! Build your crochet knowledge & skills when you join, starting with our Yarn Mastery course!