Yarn is fundamental to crochet, so understanding the characteristics of it will help you to buy and use yarn with confidence! At the American Crochet Association, we are here to help crochet lovers ask better questions about the yarn in their lives!
Lion Brand Yarn 24/7 Cotton
Buy From: Lion Brand Yarn
- Weight: 4, Medium
- Hook: US G6/4.00
- Fiber: 100% Mercerized Cotton
- Strand: Cable-plied; 2 plys spun together, 1 ply spun over in opposite direction (cord-like).
- Care: Machine wash & dry
- Yarn Pros: Strong, sturdy, economical, holds color
- Amount: 3.5 oz, 185 yards
- Colors: 24 solid
This yarn is best suited for:
- Accessories & Wearables; bag, poncho, wrap
- Home; cleaning items, blankets, decorative
- Clothing; Tops, Sweater, Vest
For a list of yarn substitutes:
Patterns made with this yarn:
Fiber Fix Friday Live Show:
Want to learn more about yarn?
We’ve been helping crocheters to help themselves since 2015! Build your crochet knowledge & skills with 1 new lessons every week when you join, starting with our Yarn course!